I have always felt it is hugely important that we need to build confidence in our financial services industry so we can earn the trust of our clients. Even more so now as clients face more sophisticated financial scams and unjustifiable financial advice.
So I am delighted to announce the 3D Financial Planning has been awarded the Associate Firm Mark by the Personal Finance Society. An associate firm demonstrates adoption of the professional standards and code of ethics set by the Personal Finance Society.
The 8 Core principles of being an Associate Firm:
- Act in the best interests of clients, using a customer charter to aid transparency.
- Demonstrate integrity, probity and fairness by aligning with the code of professional ethics & conduct.
- Comply with the spirit as well as rules of regulation.
- Comply with the spirit as well as the rules of employment law.
- Invest in your people by funding a policy of ongoing training & professional development.
- Operate a clear diversity & inclusion policy, for both your staff & clients.
- Operate a policy of corporate social responsibility.
- Adhere to transparent governance standards and processes.